The E 4x4 7, with the addition of the NX Konect binding, is an all-mountain ski designed for advanced to expert women skiers seeking to explore every corner of the ski area in all conditions. The combination of the 3D profile (optimum distribution of power), a Hybrid core consisting of a blend of Paulownia and PU, and a Basalt patch (lighter than the classic fiberglass version) in the tip allow the ski to glide smoothly in all snow conditions. The E 4x4, setting a new standard for versatility, promising fun combined with control, in every hidden corner of the resort. Rediscover that Dynastar feeling in all conditions.
Dynastar's women's specific design draws feedback from their factory team across all disciplines to tailor their skis to women.
- Tip - 130mm
- Waist - 82mm
- Tail - 110mm
- Radius - 13m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced / Expert
- Women's Specific Design - Just because they are smaller and lighter, and have a lower centre of gravity than men, does this mean that they are the weaker gender? Certainly not! By adjusting the ski’s flex, weight and balance, Dynastar has designed skis tailored to their morphology, producing the best products of their generation. We have to say, it’s got to be better than simply painting a pair of unisex skis pink! Created by Dynastar, adopted by women.
- 3D Profile - The 3D Profile Technology optimize the ski's profile with reinforced areas to conduct energy from the centre of the ski to the tip and tail.
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Hybrid Core - Consisting of a blend of Paulownia wood and PU give this ski a smooth sensation in all snow conditions. Paulownia has a a density of 300g/m3, reducing the ski’s weight by an average of 15 to 20% in comparison to a poplar core. Low-density polyurethane composition significantly
reduces the weight of the ski (–50 g on piste skis in a size of 170). Used on its own or together with wood (Hybrid Core) to maximise lightness and product specific performance, it provides exceptional comfort thanks to its ability to absorb vibrations
The NX 12 Konect GripWalk® binding is a lightweight and user-friendly ski binding system.
Its wide mounting platform enhances power transfer and ski control for all types of skiing. The reinforced Full Action toe piece and lightweight NX heel design provide consistent shock absorption and travel for secure retention with easy step-in operation. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 260-375mm in length.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.