By combining modern craftsmanship and a time-tested round silhouette, the Opus is the truly unisex go-anywhere frame for all. More than just a pretty face, the all-injection frame is durable, lightweight and tough enough to take you where you need to go.
The Dragon Resin Collection is born from a creative collaboration with longtime Dragon athlete and legendary surfer, Rob Machado. The Resin Collection is equal parts quality craftsmanship and eye-catching aesthetic and can be found on a wide ranging selection of Dragon styles.
Lumalens brings your world to life in high definition. Intensely vivid colours. Razor-sharp clarity. Remarkable depth perception. In all environments and across the full spectrum of light conditions, this exclusive Dragon technology adds brilliant detail and dimension to your visual field. By filtering out light attributed to haze and glare while amplifying light that intensifies clarity, Lumalens empowers your vision, creating a vibrant, crystal clear connection to the experience you seek.
- Frame Size - Medium (51-21-140)
- Lens Colour - Lumalens Brown Ionized - Reduces blue and green light enabling a balanced and contrasted view.
- Lens: Polycarbonate - Polycarbonate lenses are robust, break-resistant and offer excellent UV protection
- Frame: Injection moulded plant based resin frame - Plant-based resin is a natural bio-based plastic, a smarter and much cleaner alternative to standard petroleum-based plastics. The material we use comes from castor bean oil, a highly resilient and renewable plant resource. It creates plastics that are strong, light, and durable while reducing our carbon footprint and ultimately, our impact on the planet. The castor plant is prized for its ability to thrive in the harshest conditions; growing in arid regions of the world where little else can be successfully farmed. In these regions, castor bean cultivation creates jobs for some 700,000 farmers. Dragon is proud to partner with the global network of suppliers trained and certified by Pragati, an educational organization aimed at reducing environmental impact and improving quality of life through creating more sustainable supply chains.
- Spectacle shape - Round
- Optimal face shape - rectangular or oval
Sunglasses Size Guide
The easiest way to find the right size frame for you is to start with your existing glasses / sunglasses. All glasses frames have information printed on them about various frame measurements. You can usually find these measurements on the inside of the arms, or you might find your glasses / sunglasses have these values printed on the back of the bridge or the inside of the nose piece.
The first numbers we need to look for will always be in a sequence of 3, for example, 54-20-140.
The number on the left side is the lens diameter. It’s the length of the lens at its widest point, measured in millimetres. The number in the middle, is the bridge / nose width. This is the distance between the two lenses – the part that fits on your nose. As mentioned earlier – this number is really important for a well-fitting pair of glasses. Finally, right is the length of the arms on your glasses. Just match measurements to your new pair of sunglasses for a similar fit and feel.