Purpose-built to keep your eyes protected and style in check without unnecessary frills or over-styling. The Melee illustrates its low-key look with wide, rounded lenses and a keyhole nose-bridge. Whether you rock the smoke or orange ionized lens, the Melee extends 100% UV protection. Just because the Melee rocks a sleek and low-profile look, it doesn’t mean you won’t still stand out from the pack.
Lumalens brings your world to life in high definition. Intensely vivid colours. Razor-sharp clarity. Remarkable depth perception. In all environments and across the full spectrum of light conditions, this exclusive Dragon technology adds brilliant detail and dimension to your visual field. By filtering out light attributed to haze and glare while amplifying light that intensifies clarity, Lumalens empowers your vision, creating a vibrant, crystal clear connection to the experience you seek.
- Frame Size - Medium (59-18-140)
- Lens Colour - Lumalens Orange Ionized - Equally distributes light without reducing a specific portion, creating a natural and true colour perception.
- Lens: Polycarbonate - Polycarbonate lenses are robust, break-resistant and offer excellent UV protection
- Frame: Injection moulded Grilamid frame - Injection moulded nylon based thermoplastic material used widely in the sunglass industry. Extremely lightweight and durable. Great for performance and lifestyle frames. Can achieve wide range of colours and patterns.
- Spectacle shape - Square
- Optimal face shape - rectangular or oval
Sunglasses Size Guide
The easiest way to find the right size frame for you is to start with your existing glasses / sunglasses. All glasses frames have information printed on them about various frame measurements. You can usually find these measurements on the inside of the arms, or you might find your glasses / sunglasses have these values printed on the back of the bridge or the inside of the nose piece.
The first numbers we need to look for will always be in a sequence of 3, for example, 54-20-140.
The number on the left side is the lens diameter. It’s the length of the lens at its widest point, measured in millimetres. The number in the middle, is the bridge / nose width. This is the distance between the two lenses – the part that fits on your nose. As mentioned earlier – this number is really important for a well-fitting pair of glasses. Finally, right is the length of the arms on your glasses. Just match measurements to your new pair of sunglasses for a similar fit and feel.