The Facemask 10K Softshell is Airhole's most popular product. Built to withstand the most unforgiving conditions, with the most technical fabrics and most functional design.
Made with Softshell fabric it's water and wind resistant, ideal for extreme conditions.
Why do you need a hole in a face mask in front of your mouth?
As you exhale you also breathe out moisture. This gets trapped in the mask and you end up with a wet face all day..... nice. If it gets cold that moisture freezes making you colder. The Airhole is designed to allow breath to escape freely, avoiding the build up of condensation to keep you dry, warm and goggles fog free. Stay out there longer.
All Airhole masks have a minimum UPF of 50 which means they block 98% of harmful UV rays. This helps prevent premature aging and the risk of damage to the wearers skin. Unlike many sunblock products, Airhole Facemasks block both UVA and UVB radiation.
- 10,000MM SOFTSHELL is our most technical fabric construction that is designed to perform in harsher conditions. The fabric combines water repellency, wind resistance and superior comfort. The outer layer prevents icy winds from lowering your temperature and a DWR (Durable water Repellent) coating beads water to prevent the fabric from becoming saturated.
- FACEMASK ERGO - Ergonomic shape
- OUTERWEAR PROTECTION - Technical 2 layer fabric includes a fleece lining for comfort + protection
- 10,000MM MEMBRANE WITH DWR - Water + wind resistant membrane with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- RECYCLED FABRIC - Recycled PET bottles used for outer fabric
- SIGNATURE VELCRO DESIGN - Softer, easier-to-use velcro which allows the hooks only to catch the loops and avoids hair
Your outerwear needs to be well maintained to perform to the best of its abilities. A week in the mountains can leave outerwear slightly worse for wear. The DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating can be damaged by dirt, body oils and other outdoor elements, causing the fabric to soak up water.
But it’s easy to wash at home to make it good as new for next season.
- Use a specialist technical wash - Avoid household detergents when washing outdoor clothing as they can damage the DWR. A specialist wash will remove dirt and marks while revitalising water repellency.
- Make sure your washing machine is clean - Remove any detergent build-up in your washing machine to ensure the two don’t mix and damage your kit.
- Remove all items from the pockets and do up all zips.
- Wash 2 items at a time and follow the wash instructions on the tech wash bottle
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
- Small items - £1.95
- For orders under £100 - £3.95
- Bulky items such as ski poles - £10
- For orders over £100 - FREE
Express UK Delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
- For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
- For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
- Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK.
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
**Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
We can deliver internationally to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Isle Of Man, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland. Delivery usually takes 5 - 7 working days.
Price is calculated by weight (Minimum order £50);
- For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £6.95
- For orders weighing 2-5KG - £8.95
- Orders weighing 5KG+ - £19.95
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns