The Konic 78 is ideal for intermediate piste skiers. The relatively soft flex makes it easy to turn, the sidewall construction underfoot gives the ski power and edge grip, and the capped construction in the extremities reduces swing weight and makes the ski forgiving when you haven’t got your carving technique right just yet.
K2 Konic technology is a revolutionary ski design that re-distributes mass in the ski, placing heavier and stiffer materials directly over the edges where they have the most impact on ski performance. This results in a ski with increased precision and high-end power while retaining a large sweet spot.
Although aimed at intermediate on-piste skiers, the Konic 78 is great for a variety of users, from a virtual beginner looking for something that they can progress into, to a trainee instructor that needs a ski for teaching with.
- Tip - 119mm
- Waist - 78mm
- Tail - 108mm
- Radius – 15.5m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- Speed Rocker - Short and low rise for added agility for quick transitions between turns.
- Konic Technology - K2 Konic technology is a revolutionary ski design that a re-distributes mass in the ski, placing heavier and stiffer materials directly over the edges where they have the most impact on ski performance. This results in a ski with increased precision and high-end power while retaining a large sweet spot.
- Hybridtech Sidewalls - Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and edge grip while the capped regions reduce swing weight and increase overall durability.
- Aspen Lite Konic core - Aspen is lightweight and resilient, a great all-around material.
Bindings are included and mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
- Includes Marker M3 10 Compact - A Lightweight binding system with the Triple Pivot Comfort Toe and a Compact heel for the most comfort and secure feel.
- GRIP WALK SYSTEM - New Patented ISO 9523 rocker sole boot and binding system designed for better grip and added walking comfort without compromising the binding’s power transmission and release function. No adjustments needed.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
Small items - £1.95
For orders under £100 - £3.95
For orders over £100 - FREE
Express delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK. Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
International delivery (3-7 Working Days*)
We have just added International delivery to the following countries; Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden. For other countries contact us for a quote. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to the USA and Canada.
- Small Items 0 - 0.75kg £4.95
- Medium Items 0.75 - 2Kg £7.95
- Larger Items 2 - 8kg £17.95
- Ski's & Snowboards - £35
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns