The all new Anthem 82 is designed by women, for women.
For those who crave wide open slopes but also need a ski that weaves through trees and obstacles with the ease, the Anthem 82 provides endless options for all-mountain resort exploring. Utilizing carbon, aspen, and fir, K2 rethought everything about the Women's series skis. And with input from K2's women's Alliance™ test team, they harmonized the shape, sidecut, and flex on every size, to go with the women's forward mount point, creating a perfect balance for skiing in all conditions.
K2 & the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
In 2002, the K2 Alliance wanted to do more to support their community of women by supporting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF). Pink ribbons were placed on all women’s products to create awareness and directly support the cause; a percentage of all sales of women’s products were donated to the BCRF. Since then, K2 has donated over One Million dollars to the BCRF.
- Tip - 125mm
- Waist - 80mm
- Tail - 107mm
- Radius – 15m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- K2 Alliance, Women making kick-ass ski’s! - The K2 Alliance has always been at the forefront of developing the most badass women’s specific skis and they’ve done it again with their latest collection incorporating the all-new BIOkonic technology. The goal for the Alliance was to create a collection of skis designed from the ground up to specifically address the needs of female skiers of every level, type, and size; delivering the appropriate balance of performance attributes all while maintaining accessibility for a wide group of skiers. K2’s Alliance and R&D crew has taken a Women’s First Design approach to the development of BIOkonic technology. The concept is simple, taking the BIOlogical approach to how women ski. It doesn’t mean just taking a men’s ski and moving the mounting point forward; it’s a holistic approach to the overall design of the ski, matching the shape, flex profile and material distribution to the needs of female skiers. Moreover, BIOkonic technology allows K2 to optimize these attributes throughout all sizes of each model, ensuring that all women can benefit from BIOkonic.
- Speed Rocker - Short and low rise for added agility and quick transitions between turns.
- BIOkonic- The optimization of materials and flex profile, placing heavier –dense materials over the edges of the ski where they have the most impact on performance, while guaranteeing optimized flex on every size from smallest to largest.
- Stance Forward – Men and women are built differently, men have broader shoulders and women have broader hips. When in the skiing stance this changes the centre of gravity which is lower and further back for women.
- Hybridtech Sidewalls - Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and edge grip while the capped regions reduce swing weight and increase overall durability.
- Aspen Paulownia BioKonic core - The optimization of materials and flex profile, placing heavier, dense materials over the edges of the ski where they have the most impact on performance, while guaranteeing optimized flex on every size from smallest to longest.
Bindings are included and mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
- ERC 11 TCx LIGHT- Combining a lightened triple Pivot Toe and a Twin Cam X light heel with easy-to-step-in for the lightest and highest performance women’s system.
- GRIP WALK SYSTEM - New Patented ISO 9523 rocker sole boot and binding system designed for better grip and added walking comfort without compromising the binding’s power transmission and release function. No adjustments needed.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.