Smooth carving turns with complete control, that's the motto of this new ski.
Its novel structure combines a hybrid core with the V TECH technology to ensure: power, control and agility. The SPEED 563 paves the way for performance, absorbing irregularities in the terrain to combine comfort and speed. The KONECT binding system guarantees optimum transmission of power.
- Tip - 125mm
- Waist - 74mm
- Tail - 109mm
- Radius - 13m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- V Tech - Straight from the factory in Sallanches in the Mont Blanc Valley, this new technology is underpinned by reinforced arms to provide rigidity, power and torsional control over the body of the ski while freeing up the extremities. This allows the weight of the tip and tail to be reduced, resulting in a gain in both comfort and agility.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Hybrid Core - The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
The NX 12 Konect GripWalk® binding is a lightweight and user-friendly ski binding system.
Its wide mounting platform enhances power transfer and ski control for all types of skiing. The reinforced Full Action toe piece and lightweight NX heel design provide consistent shock absorption and travel for secure retention with easy step-in operation. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 260-375mm in length.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.